A Phase III, Randomized, Open Label Trial of Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Versus Pemetrexed With Cisplatin or Carboplatin as First Line Therapy in Unresectable Pleural Mesothelioma
The purpose of this study is to test the effectiveness and tolerability of the combination of Nivolumab and Ipilimumab compared to Pemetrexed and Cisplatin or Carboplatin in patients with unresectable pleural mesothelioma.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Males and Females at least 18 years of age
- Histologically confirmed pleural malignant mesothelioma not eligible for curative surgery
- ECOG Performance status of 0 or 1
- Available tumor sample for testing
- Acceptable blood work
- Primitive peritoneal, pericardial and tunica vaginalis testis mesotheliomas
- Prior chemotherapy for pleural mesothelioma
- Prior treatment with an anti-PD-1, anti-PD-L1, anti-PD-L2 oranti-CTLA-4 antibody
- History of other malignancy unless the subject has been disease-free for at least 3 years
- Active, untreated central nervous system (CNS) metastasis
Other protocol defined inclusion/exclusion criteria could apply