A PHASE 1 STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS, AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF ESCALATING DOSES AND TREATMENT INTENSIFICATION OF A VACCINE-BASED IMMUNOTHERAPY REGIMEN-2 (VBIR-2) (PF-06936308) FOR ADVANCED NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER AND METASTATIC TRIPLE-NEGATIVE BREAST CANCER
The study will evaluate the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of increasing doses of a vaccine-based immunotherapy regimen for patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer and metastatic triple-negative breast cancer.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
-Adequate bone marrow, kidney, and liver function
- Known symptomatic brain metastases
- ECOG performance status greater than or equal to 2
- concurrent immunotherapy
- History of or active autoimmune disorders (including but not limited to: myasthenia gravis, thyroiditis, pneumonitis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus, erythematosus, scleroderma) and other conditions that disorganize or alter the immune system.
- History of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Current use of any implanted electronic stimulation device, such as cardiac demand pacemakers, automatic implantable cardiac defibrillator, nerve stimulators, or deep brain stimulators.
- Presence of any surgical or traumatic metal implants at the site of administration