The University of Chicago Medicine offers comprehensive, integrated services for people with work-related injuries and illnesses. Our mission is to be the provider of choice for local businesses in the Southland. We partner with our clients to understand their needs and provide quality, convenient, cost-effective healthcare solutions.
UChicago Medicine strives to meet the ongoing needs of employers and employees by providing a host of programs and services.
- With multiple locations, we offer initial and follow-up care in facilities near your company and your employees.
- Our nurse case manager serves as a single contact, enabling improved case management, communication, scheduling and follow-up.
- Our optional service car provides safe, convenient, cost-effective transportation of your employees on a 24/7 basis to any of the Ingalls facilities
- The UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Emergency Department provides 24/7 care for severe injuries.
- Our on-site services are a convenient and cost-effective way to do wellness screenings, respirator clearance exams, audiology and drug/alcohol testing conveniently at the work site.
- A dedicated account manager and sales staff provides ongoing contact with your company to evaluate your level of satisfaction with our services and facilitate new services or provide assistance
- We provide a full continuum of care including: dedicated occupational health clinics, urgent aid facilities for after-hours care, specialists, physical therapy, CT scans, MRIs, ultrasound and X-rays and laboratory facilities.
- We develop a specific company profile that helps us tailor physicals, drug and alcohol testing, initial injury treatment, and follow-up care for your company.
UChicago Medicine offers consortium drug testing programs for owner-operators, DOT Employers and Non-DOT Employers. Employers that are regulated by the U.S. Department of Transportation are required to be enrolled in a random drug testing program. Our consortium pools are a convenient option to help employers remain compliant with federal requirements.
Occupational Health Resources